Network Malware Cleaner
Scan Your Network to Find Viruses and Clean Them Silently and Remotely
An integrated network antivirus solution to protect your network from all kind of malware. It allows you to scan PCs in your network silently and remotely to detect and cleanup from over 10,000 viruses, trojans, and other malware. Network virus scan takes just few seconds per PC and can be performed on multiple PCs in parallel, so you can scan entire network for viruses in few minutes. Up-to-date virus database guarantees detection of latest threats and your network protection.
One of the top priority tasks for system administrators is keeping network clean from different threats. It can be achieved by using active antivirus protection on each PC and performing regular network virus scanning. EMCO Network Malware cleaner was designed to help you with second task and is a good addition to other used antivirus tools.
EMCO Network Malware Cleaner is not an active antivirus engine; rather its main purpose is to check remote PCs silently for known viruses, warms, trojans, adware and to destroy found malware. Using it you can quickly wipe out malware that went through weak shields without visiting and perform virus scan on each PC.
Specially designed for network virus scanning, EMCO Network Malware Cleaner allows you to scan and clean remote PCs from viruses in silent mode, without interruption or user's work.
Unlike most antivirus tools, EMCO Network Malware Cleaner is a specialized network antivirus solution that allows you to protect from viruses not only a particular PC, but all computers in your network. Main advantages of this solution are listed below.
- Remote virus scanning. Save your time to visit each PC and check it for viruses. Instead check all PCs at once by one mouse click.
- Silent remote virus cleaning. Cleanup remote PCs from found malware in a silent mode without interruption of remote user work.
- Regular network virus scan. Enable regular checks by spending only few minutes to scan network for viruses with a fast scan engine.
- Weak shields detection. Get notification about remote PCs where antivirus protection is disabled or virus databases are out-of-date.
- Costs saving. Spend only $2 per node or less for advanced network antivirus solution that allows you to keep your network protected from over 10,000 viruses, trojans, adware, spyware and worms.
Network Antivirus: Main Features
EMCO Network Malware Cleaner is a network antivirus that is used to perform fast network virus scan to detect known trojans, adware, spyware, adware, worms and other malware on remote computers and clean them silently for remote users. It isn't a replacement for advanced antivirus tool with active protection engine, anti-rootkit and web shields, that should be installed on every PC. But it can save a lot of your time for regular checking the entire network for viruses in case if they pass through your anivirus shield.
To speed-up virus checks in the large networks, EMCO Network Malware Cleaner skips verification of every file and registry entry. Rather it checks only those files and entries that can be modified by any of thousands threats from malware database. This approach helps to increase scan performance and reduce computer workload in few times, which is important for network virus scan. As a result, EMCO Network Malware Cleaner is a high-performance, powerful and cost-effective network antivirus solution, that gives you day-to-day an additional level of protection from various malware and other network threats.
Network Virus Scanning
Particular PCs or PC groups in all domains and workgroups can be scanned silently and remotely to detect any known malware. No client module installation or special configuration is required for network virus scan.
- One-click scan of all computers to find malware
- Fast unattended virus scan of remote PCs
- Analyze runtime configuration on remote computers
Virus Cleaning and PC Protection
Clean-up remote PCs from malware can be performed in the automatic mode and is invisible for remote user and doesn't require interruption of his work. PC protection engine shows notification in case of disabled virus protection.
- File system and registry clean-up from detected malware
- Put malware to quarantine before removing it
- Restoring data from quarantine by request
Large virus database combines up-to-date virus information provided by leading virus labs and our users. Database completeness and frequent updates are key factor of your protection from latest threats.
- Protection from more than 10,000 threats
- Continuous and frequent threat signature updates
- Ability to add own signatures to the database
Malware Protection Summary
After completion of network virus scan or cleaning you have full information for entire network and every PC how many threats were found. This information helps you to evaluate current risk level and protection quality.
- List of PCs where scan was failed
- Detailed statistics for found threats
- Malware statistics submitted by application users
EMCO Network Malware Cleaner - Requirements
Please carefully read and follow all requirements, listed here, or you may not be able to successfully use the product. You can contact our support if you experience a problem during the product use.
EMCO Network Malware Cleaner is a network application that relies on Microsoft network infrastructure to interact with remote PCs. The application uses a list of standard Windows services that should be started on remote PCs and ports that should be opened in the firewall. These services and ports are listed below. You can learn more about ports and protocols Microsoft operating systems require for network connectivity in the Service overview and network port requirements article.
EMCO Network Malware Cleaner System Requirements
Computer running EMCO Network Malware Cleaner must meet following requirements.
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 1GB of RAM
- 250MB of free disk space
Recommended Hardware Requirements
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- 2GB of RAM
- 500MB of free disk space
Windows XP (with SP3), Windows XP x64, Windows 2003, Windows 2003 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 x64, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 2012 R2
- Administrative rights on the local computer
- Enabled NetBIOS over TCP/IP
Requirements for Remote Computers
Remote computers, accessed by EMCO Network Malware Cleaner must meet following requirements.
- Platform: Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows 2003, Windows 2003 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 x64, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 2012 R2
- An access with a Local or Domain administrator rights
- Enabled NetBIOS over TCP/IP
- Enabled File and Printer sharing
- Enabled access to the ADMIN$ share
- An ability to ping the computer within 1500 ms
- Started services: Computer Browser, Remote Registry
- TCP ports opened: 135, 139, 445
- UDP ports opened: 137, 138